CONTENT CREATION + DESIGN
We will be utilizing the content you have already created. What we will be doing is working with you to identify the buying stage each piece of content should fall under (i.e. Awareness - Consideration - Buying) and tag each piece of content on your site so that we can help to distribute the right type of content at the right time as your potential customers are going through their buying cycle. As we distribute the content, we will also look to make sure each page is correctly tagged and interlinked for SEO growth purposes.
- Work with you all to define the buying stage for each piece of content and tag it appropriately on your site.
- Schedule a brainstorming meeting with you and your team to discover other engaging content topics and ideas. We will look to find out the questions you and your team have and are currently being asked so we can start to answer and address those questions thru content.
- Set up an editorial calendar with the goal to plan, create, manage and publish your content on a weekly basis.
- A keyword strategy will also be set up from the beginning. We will look to identify the buying keywords or keyword phrases that you will want to rank for and our content strategy will look to have you eventually start to rank for these valuable keywords on the search engines over time (this is a longer term goal).
- Identify if you have any pieces of content that are worthy of being gated content (i.e. in-depth or helpful enough to get people to offer up their name and email address to access). And if there is not something currently available, we will work with you to identify a super helpful resource that will work for this part of the plan.
- Correctly tag the posts and inter-link each piece of content as we distribute it. (i.e. SEO/Keyword/Search Engine Strategy)
- Use our marketing tools to delve into the topics you have provided and we have discovered to continue to search for common or similar phrases that will give us/you good topics for future blog posts.
- Continuously provide ideas, specific blog titles, and promotional advertisements which will result in the highest search volumes and conversions.