To use various and applicable social media platforms to expand the reach of your content distribution efforts, as well as to use these platforms for promotional ads. These platforms will also serve to create a professional web presence so that people doing research on you view you as someone they would trust with their business and/or their time.
- To update your current fan page with creative graphics to fit your brand, and give your company a professional cohesive look that matches your website and other social channels.
- Add key descriptions and links to encourage traffic to your website.
- Create applicable tabs and collection forms.
- Monitor your page for comments and messages (weekday business hours). (Optional Item)
- Create 5-10 engaging posts each week (combination of created and aggregated content) to keep your page fresh with content (content will follow the formula of 5-10 informative posts to 1 self-promotion post). (Optional Item)
- Utilize your current Twitter Handle/Page & update it to match your personality with existing brand/identity and language.
- Create a background cover image and profile picture.
- Send 5-10 tweets per week (combination of created and aggregated content with some tweets being sent more than once). (Optional Item)
- Monitor account responding to posts, messages and retweets. (Optional Item)
- Grow your Twitter following through marketing tactics (“favoriting”, “retweeting” and/or “following” targeted audiences) combined with the tools we have identified as most effective. (Optional Item)
- Design your Pinterest page with creative graphics to fit your brand and give your company a professional, cohesive look matching your website and other social channels.
- Create various boards with different themes or topics (i.e. Featured Articles/Humor/Educational/Current Events etc.).
- Pin images/videos to boards that go along with your personality. (Optional Item)
- Post 5-10 pins per week to grow engagement. (Optional Item)
- Monitor account & answer comments or messages. (Optional Item)