To manage your website’s progress using Google Analytics, a powerful tool that makes it easy to track and analyze your website data and traffic.
- Set up goals to track the success of the various campaigns.
- Help you understand the data.
- Develop traffic reports that will be emailed to you on a weekly or monthly basis, per your needs.
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
To manage your website's progress using Google Search Console. This webmaster tool from Google helps manage your site's presence in Google search by indexing content, identifying possible errors and tracking back links.
- Set up your Search Console account
- Verify your website in Search Console
- Create and submit an XML site map to help Google index your content
- Review the status of your site's health to ensure there are no problems such as malware, hacking, crawl errors, or blocked URLs
To improve your website’s SEO using Google+...Google+ isn’t just another social media platform; it’s a powerful weapon in your SEO arsenal.
- Set up your Google+ business page
- Connect your Google+ page to your website
- Add SEO titles, description and a custom URL that matches your business name
- Post and share your original content on your page